Saturday, March 31, 2007

Finally a Buckeye!

Almost twenty years after applying to attend The Ohio State University, I finally received a response. Back then I payed the $40 matriculation fee and signed up for a course in winter backpacking. But I never heard back from them. My dream of being a Buckeye was crushed ... until recently.



This afternoon I received my certificate for completing a six weeks course through OSU's Marion branch. The course explained what an administrative assistant does with reading, interviews, and hands on projects. I enjoyed the class and hope to take another some time in the near future. If you're interested, lots of other courses are available through their OSU Training to Go program.

2 comments:

dale said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Frank Sansone said...

Congratulations, Andy!