Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Chicken Head

My cousin, Brad, has an interesting photo of himself on his blog. As a pastor in rural Pennsylvania he one day experienced the rare delight of a small chicken on his shoulder. Seeing the picture was amusing but also got me thinking. You have to understand that Brad's mother is my mother's twin, he also is a twin, and some say that the three of us look alike. All of that with the picture got me thinking until finally a plan was formed and a picture taken.

What do you think? Do we look alike?



Maybe now?


4 comments:

Brad said...

You look awesome my man!

I wonder what you would look like in a go-tee (how do you spell that half beard thing anyway).

B.

Andy Rupert said...

How's this?

Brad said...

Even better!

How'd you do that?

B.

Andy Rupert said...

You wouldn't believe how many times I have to shave each day! Actually, I used MS Paint to air brush on a bit of facial hair.