Men have trouble controlling their eyes, thoughts and actions when it comes to the opposite sex. Some women make things more difficult by dressing immodestly. Nevertheless, each man is still responsible to control his response. While it is not an easy temptation for most men to resist, God has provided a solution. Consider the following statements and the biblical references provided with them.
1. Recognize the proper place for those desires (Heb. 13:4).
2. Confess and forsake all lustful thoughts or actions (1 John 1:9).
3. Submit to God and allow the Spirit to change you (James 4:7; Gal. 5:22-23).
4. Choose to resist the temptation (Job 31:1).
5. Ask godly men for help (James 5:16).