Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Northern Lights

During the early 90's a singing group called the Northern Lights visited the church I was attending. I don't remember how well they sang, but I do remember the team members being very friendly. As I look back on the Lord's hand in my life, I believe he used that team to lead me to attend their college: Northland Baptist Bible College.



This past Sunday the latest edition of the Northern Lights visited our church. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the team leader was the son of one of the married students with whom I had worked in the auto shop at Northland. The team sang well, but I think their interaction with our teens during the Sunday School hour made more of an impact than their singing. I am hoping the Lord will use their visit with us to lead some to commit their lives to his service.

No comments: