Friday, August 15, 2008

Candy Man

Sharon and Katie went to the Lake County Fair parade last Tuesday. If nothing else, it's a good day for kids to get candy. Just about every parade entrant throws gobs of candy to either side of the street.



The next morning, Katie began her project. I'm not sure if she started off counting the pieces or what. But it turned into this piece of modern art. Pretty good, eh? I commented that she was making a nice picture. She didn't look up but replied, "I'm making you, daddy."

How nice.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Nice. Are you sure you didn't help her?

Andy Rupert said...

She really did do it by herself. But it does make me think. Do I really look like that?

Laura said...

Well, lets see: do you only kiss your daughter when you really need to shave? That would explain the lollipop sticks around your jawline...